Lee & Lee - Business Services
On 1 September 1955, Lee & Lee was founded by Lee Kuan Yew, Lee Kim Yew and Kwa Geok Choo.
While Lee Kuan Yew went on to become the Prime Minister of Singapore, Lee Kim Yew and Kwa Geok Choo took over the reins of the fledgling law practice and turned it into one of the largest law firms in Singapore.
Over the past five decades, Lee & Lee has grown and developed in tandem with Singapore. In the turbulent fifties and early sixties, Singapore was a British colony with a marginal economy depending mainly on entrepot trade for economic survival.
Lee & Lee provides a comprehensive range of legal services to serve the differing needs of individuals and companies.
- The Corporate and Banking Department handles all aspects of corporate and commercial work - from routine company secretarial matters to initial public offers, takeovers, mergers, acquisitions and syndicated loan transactions.
- The Conveyancing and Property Department deals with all types of property transactions ranging from the sale and purchase of residential flats and condominiums to commercial projects such as hotels, office and shopping complexes and mixed developments. Its practice groups also handle wills, estate planning and trusts.
- The firm's Litigation Department handles all types of law suits from the simple debt collection claims to major commercial and company disputes. Its practice groups routinely advise on matters such as maritime law, construction and engineering contracts, insurance claims, libel actions, matrimonial law and criminal matters, amongst others.
- The Intellectual Property Department advises and assists on all aspects of intellectual property law ranging from trademark and service mark registrations in Singapore and throughout the world, to patent and copyright infringement actions.
- The firm's Construction and Engineering Department provides a comprehensive range of services relating to construction, infrastructure and project finance projects, both domestically and internationally.
LEE & LEE
Advocates & Solicitors, Singapore
Commissioners for Oaths and Notaries Public
Trademark and Patent Agents
5 Shenton Way
#07-00 UIC Building Singapore 068808
+65 6 2200666
Corporate & Banking: +65 6 2250438
Construction & Engineering: +65 6 2259352
Conveyancing & Property: +65 6 2248505
Intellectual Property: +65 6 2219713
Litigation & Dispute Resolution: +65 6 2219712
China Practice Group: +65 6 2253441
India Practice Group: +65 6 2250438
Service of court documents via facsimile is not accepted
Corporate & Banking: email@example.com
Construction & Engineering: firstname.lastname@example.org
Conveyancing & Property: email@example.com
Intellectual Property: firstname.lastname@example.org
Litigation & Dispute Resolution: email@example.com
China Practice Group: firstname.lastname@example.org
India Practice Group: email@example.com