Creative offers a wide range of services for individuals and small to medium-sized businesses. We aim to provide you with a cost-effective and yet the best services to our clients by always striving to exceed your expectations, ensure timely service delivery and pertaining our responsibilities with thoroughness and integrity.
We understand that keeping current on the ever-changing Companies Acts, Accounting Standards and Tax Treatments is an essential ingredient to competent advice, so we subscribe to the latest professional publications and our professionals attends to the latest continuing professional educations seminars to better service your needs.
We can assist the Company to prepare monthly/ quarterly/ half-yearly/ yearly accounting services or Financial & Management Reports depending on the clients needs. The charges will depend on the Company transaction and book size. The services will include:
- Recording of receipts and payment of cash through cash and bank accounts.
- Reconciliation of bank balances with bank statements.
- General ledger accounting.
- Accounts Receivable & Accounts Payables.
- Prepare Debtors & Creditors Aging Reports.
- Cash Flow Statements
- Prepare Trial Balance, Profit & Loss Statements and Balance sheet.
- Prepare Sales & Services Tax computation and submission of the returns to custom departments.
Audit & Assurance Services
Our associate company, being an audit firm and is run and managed by certified public accountants can provide audit & assurance services to help clients to assess their financial health, strength and weakness. Our Audit Services includes:
- Audit financial statement statutory audit
- Compliance audit of financial statements
- Specialised audit services
- Governmental compliance services
- Other assurance related services
Non-Audit Compliance Reports
We provide Exempt Private Company (EPC) Accounts Compilation Service – financial statements from the clients will be collated, classified and compiled in a manner that complies with the requirements of the Companies Act Cap 50 and Singapore Financial Reporting Standards (FRS). No assurance is provided in this compliance report. This report will help you fully comply with the new Companies Act and for the purpose of submission to ACRA and Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore (IRAS). This services enable the small exempt private company to reduce your business costs tremendously while comply with the new Company Act rules & regulations.
What is a small exempt private company (“EPC”)?
- An EPC is a private company with no corporate shareholders and not more than 20 shareholders.
- A small EPC is an EPC whose annual revenue does not exceed the prescribed threshold.
- The annual revenue threshold set at $5 million for financing years starting on and after 1 June 2004.
Company & Personal Taxation
Our associates Company, being a qualified tax agent in Singapore provide taxation advisory & planning to our valuable personal as well as corporate clients to maximum the clients’ benefits within the tax framework.
Our services include preparation of returns and computation and subsequent liaison work, tax investigation with the tax authorities. For individual clients, we will understand the client’s backgrounds so as to claim for maximum relief. For corporate clients, we make effort to know our clients’ history & background so as our experience enable us to apply our understanding of your company to assist in tax planning & obtain the optimum tax benefits. In addition, we advise on tax implications of proposed transactions. Our tax compliance service is personalized and confidential. It is our objective to assist you to achieve the most favourable tax position while ensuring tax compliance.
Valued Added Services
- Financial Planning
- Company Maintenance & Networking
- Employment Pass & Other Immigration Matters.
- E-filling Services.
- Business Licenses Application.
Creative Business Consulting Pte Ltd
180 Cecil Street #11-04 Bangkok Bank Building
Tel: + 65 64231069
Fax: + 65 64231209
You may directly contact our partner at + 65 96921855 for immediate enquires / after office hours.