Osteopathy - a holistic form of complementary medicine which uses gentle hands-on techniques to diagnose and treat a wide variety of complaints.
Osteopathy can help in the treatment of:
- Back pain and sciatica
- Neck pain, TMJ (jaw) complaints
- Headaches and Migraines
- Joint pains, tendonitis and muscular strains
- Work & sports injuries
- Scoliosis and postural complaints
- Management of symptoms in conditions such as arthritis, asthma, gynaecological dysfunction (eg. period pain) & chronic fatigue syndrome
- Aches & pains during & after pregnancy
- Infant and childhood problems e.g. traumatic childbirth, infant colic/reflux, recurrent ear infections, "glue-ear"
- Learning & behavioural difficulties in various genetic disorders, ADHD, Down's syndrome, cerebral palsy & autism
- Visceral compliants eg. constipation & irritable bowel syndrome
Osteopathic Health Care Pte Ltd is a leading osteopathic clinic in Singapore with registered Osteopaths from Australia & UK. Our Osteopaths are highly trained practitioners who can treat various complaints in people of all ages from new borns to the elderly.
The Osteopaths at Osteopathic Health Care Pte Ltd are:
- Virginia Tang B.App.Sc.(Clin.Sc.), B.Ost.Sc., Australian Registered Osteopath
- Adrian Lalani B.A.(Hons), B.Sc.(Hons), UK Registered Osteopath
- Kirsten Hannan B.App.Sc.(Osteo.) M.Ost.(Australia), Australian Registered Osteopath
To find out how we can help you, please call 6464 2087, visit www.osteopathichealthcare.com.sg or email firstname.lastname@example.org
N/8 Biomedical Grove #01-01/02 Neuros The Biopolis Singapore 138665
8 Biomedical Grove #01-01/02 Neuros@The Biopolis Singapore 138665