Master the Art & Science of motivation, and get International Certification.
The Reiss Profile® Master Certification recognizes you worldwide as an authentic, professional individual trained in the Reiss Profile® method. This means that you are authorized to use the Reiss Profile® method with others and integrate the application into your field of work.
Organizer: Executive Coach International
Date: 16–18 Aug 2012 (Thurs–Sat)
Time: 9 a.m. to 530 p.m.
Trainer: Kelvin Lim
– Reiss Profile Master Instructor
– Principal Coach and Program Trainer
Program Fee: $3,988
Program fees include:
- 1 free assessment with personal profile report and coaching
- The trainer's manual
- The " Normal Personality" book by Prof Steven Reiss
- Certification as Reiss Profile® Master duly endorsed by IDS Publishing, the owner of Reiss Motivation Profile®
- Follow up guidance for first few profiling assignments
- Discount each person gets
Valid till 3th August 2012
Find out more/Register at http://www.reissasia.com/training-certification/ now!
Enquiries: +65 9188 0275 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Setting up objectives of program, designing personal outcomes
• Evolution and brief history of motivational psychology
• Key principles of scientifically valid psychometric assessments
• The theory of the 16 basic desires by Dr. Steven Reiss
• An in-depth understanding of the 16 desires measuring up how does the RMP compare to other major psychological assessments
• General applications of the Reiss profile
• How the Reiss Motivation Profile is presented
• Reiss Motivation Profile Master Professional code of ethics and conduct
• Successes and limitations of the Reiss Profile
• Interpreting the Reiss Profile: Discovering who you are.
• Application of the Reiss Profile to different areas of your life e.g. leadership, management, creativity, etc
• The Reiss Profile consultation – interpreting personal profiles
• Understanding the significance of combination of desires
• The 3 major pitfalls of misinterpreting the RMP
• Case studies on the Reiss Profile
• Creating an effective consultation session -interpreting team profiles
• Coaching applications of the Reiss Profile to individuals
• Coaching teams with the Reiss Profile
• Conflict resolution using the Reiss Profile
• Working with different kinds of clients with the Reiss Profile
203 HENDERSON ROAD 08-07 WING B SINGAPORE 159546