Selling this Melbourne Condo urgently in Australia. Condominium name: 33M at 33 Mackenzie St Melbourne. Completion expected in September 2012. Melbourne rental management company has already contacted us on the rental arrangement! It will be popular amongst the university students and easy to rent out with high rental yield due to the location. The property value now around the Melbourne CBD area is at A$9000 to A$9500 per square meter.
Inside CBD. Next to Universities. Will be favorite apartment by the students in rental market due to the proximity to Universities.
Off the plan so savings of stamp duty about A$20k.
This development is 100% sold out. That means the total 388 units are all sold out which shows HIGH INTEREST among the buyers over this strategically located residential tower.
Please read the news update from the developer: http://celaustralia.com.au/index.php
33M is a 32 storey residential tower, comprising of 388 apartments, with car parks to the rear of the site, retail components, service areas and foyer space at ground floor. There are three podium car park levels with Mackenzie Street frontage apartments and 28 residential levels above. The development presents a high quality addition to the area and to the city and will make a positive contribution to the CBD. The continuously built street frontage to Mackenzie Street and the integration of a cafe and a retail space at ground floor improves the urban quality of Mackenzie Street and introduces street activity to the area. The rooftop terraces created by the staggering building volumes, as well as the podium rooftop, are employed to introduce the concept of a vertical community to the development by providing space for communal facilities such as an outdoor swimming pool, outdoor lounge, sky-gym, residents lounge and gardens.
The site is located on the southern side of Mackenzie Street, which links Exhibition, Victoria and Russell Streets, within the east-end of Melbourne’s CBD. 33M will take advantage of uninterrupted views over the Melbourne CBD and adjoining suburb of Carlton, as well as across the historic Carlton Gardens and world heritage Exhibition Buildings.
Key attributes of the property’s location are as follows:
- Close to RMIT University, Melbourne University and numerous other educational institutions (including Ozford College, Carrick Institute and other private educators).
- Part of the vibrant eastern CBD which includes the theatre district, leading hotels,numerous hidden laneways, bars and eateries, the Paris-end of Collins Street; and Chinatown.
- Close to the QV complex which includes a Woolworths Supermarket, Big W department store,Dan Murphy’s and many specialty shops, cafes and restaurants.
- A short walk to Melbourne Central Shopping Centre and Railway Station.
- Close to the beautiful Carlton Exhibition Gardens.
- Walking distance to the Queen Victoria Market.
- Close to Swanston Street, the busiest shopping street in Melbourne.
09 Orchard, Cairnhill, River Valley
33 Mackenzie Street Melbourne Australia