Retreat @ Shalom Kelong (located near the 5th Bridge in Batam Island)
A perfect destination for retreat in a tranquil, extremely peaceful and totally natural environment amidst a rustic setting. Shalom Kelong guarantees the highest possible level of privacy as there are no villages or property development within a km (diameter) of coastal area where the kelong is situated.
Shalom Kelong - a kelong with modern amenities located at a protected cove at Galang Island, south of Batam Island.
Located on the Southern Galang island which is connected to mainland Batam by the Barelang highway bridge system (fifth bridge)
Providing a rustic and natural haven for the highly urbanised society to unwind from a city-life that they are so used to.
Activities at the Kelong :
1. Stars gazing and nature appreciation at Shalom Kelong's private jetty
- A truly therapeutic experience - Excellent for internal reflections
2. Long Beach walk at low tide
- Surround experience with thousands of tiny crabs
- Watch Star fish migration - Seasonal
3. Enclosed swimming pool - For the sea lovers : The only enclosed sea water swimming pool in Batam
4. Private balcony in every room
5. Space for training or teaching sessions
6. Activities @ Shalom Kelong
- Board games - Traditional Indonesian Massage (subject to masseur availability)
- Banana Boat ride (Managed by external vendor)
kelong Web site :
URL : http://shalom-kelong-resort.webs.com/
For retreat booking of entire kelong, pls call 96466460 Email : email@example.com
Kelong Owner : Ah Yao
Booking Conditions : Accommodations:
1. Every room at Shalom Kelong Resort comes with 6 single beds, fresh clean bed sheets, fan, attached toilet with flushing & shower facility and a full sea-view balcony for maximum privacy.
Total no of rooms : 6x and max no. of paxs : 36x
2. Shalom Kelong Resort is the ONLY kelong in Batam that has an enclosed sea water swimming pool.
3. Shalom Kelong Resort has a small link walkway that connects the kelong to the beach
Travel Package :
1. Cost for 3 days & 2 nghts : Adult - S$205, Child below 12 years - S$185 and infant - S$50 (Not inclusive of ferry ticket from Singapore to Batam & return)
2. Cost for 2 days & 1 night : Adult - S$185, Child below 12 years - S$175 and infant - S$50 (Not inclusive of ferry ticket from Singapore to Batam & return)
- Inclusive of return Land transfer from Batam ferry terminal to Kelong
- Inclusive of Boat Transfer to Kelong (5 min)
- Inclusive of All meals which include free flow of mineral water, coffee, tea and milo.
- Inclusive of all boating trip
2. Minimum number of 25 guests is required for booking of the entire kelong for an exclusive retreat.