Contact Zennie -
Tel: +65 9139 0422
Block 101 Yishun Ave 5 #01-45 Singapore 760101
like us on facebook for more updated promotionsGet to know Zennie -
Zennie Cheong is a Professional Makeup Artist in Singapore with over 10 years of experience. Makeup to her is a form of art, and bringing out every woman’s beauty through makeup is pride as her masterpiece.
She graduated from CosmoProf International with a Diploma in Professional Makeup Artistry Diploma in 2002. To further enhance her skills and knowledge, she went on to further her studies in Sydney, Australia and obtained a Diploma in Beauty with Image Consulting from the famous Australasian College in 2005.
Prior to becoming a freelance makeup artist, Zennie worked at beauty and cosmetic companies such as Payot, Dermological, Bobbi Brown, Body Shop, True Solutions, Decleor and Fake Bake Self Tanning Systems. Her love of makeup pushed her to become a freelance makeup artist.
Since then, she has been engaged to do makeup work from film and tv to photoshoots and weddings. She has experience with bridal makeup, ROMs, D&Ds, prom nights, beauty pageants, studio photoshoots, and even special effects makeup (e.g. for Halloween).
Her impeccable attention to detail has earned her a reputation of excellent client satisfaction and critical expertise. With her experience and expertise, you can trust her to put your “best face forward” for the occasion..
- Superman Return Movie Makeup Artist Crew, Sydney
- Toy Story 3 Starhub Promotions Roadshow, Singapore
- Macdonald Private Events by Fly Entertainment, Singapore
- Heeren ALT Official Opening, Singapore
- Fashion Season @ Orchard 20 Top Finalists, Finalist No.8, Singapore
- Feature for Suesh Brushes, Singapore
- Hairstylist for Body Shop International Makeup Competition 2010, Singapore
- Makeup Artist for Scene Magazine Issue 3, June 2010 Cover Page, Singapore
- Hairstylist for Scene Magazine Issue 4, November 2010 Cover Page, Singapore
- Panasonic product launch 2010 fashion runway models
- Franck muller private events 2011
- Hour glass official opening sponsor by lancome
- OCBC Peranakan events keppel bay runway fashion show
- Medicrop tv8 “shall we talk” lead makeup artist for celebrities
- Bowen secondary SYF dance 40 pax
- Herworld maganzine July issues 201 interview with owner “Strange But Cool”print advert hairdo and makeup by zennie
- Channelnewsasia asia property coperate film
- body contour film
- Youngaprents editoral spread july issue 2011
- EQUUE toy factory 2011 ,makeup by zenmakeup sponsor by MAC
Thanks Zen for the great make up n hairdo on my wedding!!Lovin it! Ginnie Lu
Thanks very much Zennie, you did a fabulous job!!!!!
You did such an amazing job Zennie!!! You are not a beautician, you are a magician ;) ♥ See you soon
Thank you for your help yestd. All praised ur gd make up skill :) I like it very much s well.
Just wanted to say a big thank you for your service at our wedding last Saturday. Both my mother and mother-in-law were very happy with their hair and makeup, and i was very impressed with your professionalism and flexibility in adapting to the demands of time. on the day. I will definitely look you up again in future should we need to engage a maku-up artist. All the best, and thanks again
Zennie did make-up for Mediacorp artistes like Xiang Yun and Priscelia Chan for our Channel 8 production”Shall We Talk?” and her skills are really impeccable. Apart from her skills, she has a very bubbly and friendly personality which makes her very approachable and well-liked! You’re really awesome Zennieeee! :D
I love the make up and hair Zennie did!! Hope to work with her in the future again!
Zennie, Thank you for the wonders you have made for my mother, mother-in-law and hubby. You have made the mothers so happy with theirselves. You made their hair and made them look so young. You really impress mi!
Your attentiveness to details and skill are no doubt! I love the way you use your bushes and playing ard with the colours. Thank you for making me the most beautiful woman that night! I will still look up for you if in future i need more make ups for any event also. I will go to no one but you. Cause with you. I can feel assure that you will do a wonderful job! Xie Xie Ni! :D I will upload the photos soon and tag you. Thank you.
Keep contact and take care!
Zennie by far is the most skillful make up artist I’ve known, more importantly, she’s got a fabulous character to match! Always approachable, bubbly, cheerful & super professional! With her magical touch, you can be rest assured to be turned into Cinderella..